MILLENNIUM CHALLENGE ACCOUNT
(MCA – MONGOLIA)
Closing date: 17.00 ULAT, October 7, 2022
1.NON-PAID INTERN FOR THE FINANCE UNIT
“Millennium Challenge Account – Mongolia” or MCA-Mongolia is a state-owned entity established by Government Resolution No 297, dated October 2018. MCA-Mongolia is established to implement the $350 million USD Mongolia Water Compact signed with the Millennium Challenge Corporation (MCC), a U.S. government foreign aid agency.
Under the direction of the Director Finance, Intern will provide performs support functions for the Finance team. The term of the internship is THREE MONTHS. The working hours will be 20 hours per week.
Duties and responsibilities
- Preparation and coordination of official meeting briefing packages;
- Preparation of presentation documents for training;
- Organizing and archiving documents;
- Support custom’s tariff and tax exemption request process;
- Data entry into government reporting system;
- Writing weekly call memos;
- Assisting fixed asset counting;
- Other administrative tasks as assigned.
Third or final year Economics, Finance, International Trade, Accounting and Business student, bilingual and with full schedule availability with the following basic requirements:
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office;
- Good level of English and academic performance;
- Excellent communication skills and teamwork, dynamic and with initiative;
- Availability to work 20 hours per week.
Please submit your Cover Letter and Curriculum Vitae (“CV”) in English, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only qualified for the first round candidates will be contacted.
For recruiting information, please contact at 7711-1710 during business hours.
No fees will be paid to MCA-Mongolia or any of its agents at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview, processing, training fees or other).